Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Thirty One

Good morning!
I KNOW! Last day of January 2010. We were blessed this month!!
What a great day at Idyllwild yesterday. Lots of snow and we got a great spot to picnic and sled. Boy my girls were cold out of the truck they jumped right in the snow to make snow angels. Next on my list BUY SNOW GEAR FOR GIRLS. Today heading to The Aquarium of the Pacific. Fun Fun!! (note to self pack pull ups and jammies for the drive home.)

The Lord Challenges Job Again
Job 40:6 Then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind...I missed this question yesterday; Is God literaly in a whirlwind? Like a mini tornado?
Job 40:15-24 Take a look at the Behemoth, which I made,just as I made you.... Is this one of the dinosaurs (ooh my sister just told me about Chuck Misslers site for scientific questions )
The Lord's challenge contines
In Job 41:1-34 He is speaking of a Leviathan. The * says "it is disputed ,ranging from an earthly creature to a mythical sea monster in ancient literature" (also for the Behemoth) This confuses me. God is quoted in the bible saying His creatures that He made. Why does the side note say mythical??? In Job 41:18-19 When it sneezes, it flashes light! Its eyes are like the red of dawn. Lightning leaps from its mouth;flames of fire flash out. Dragon???? He is describing, right? Aren't they just fantasy? And if so what is literal and what is not????? Help.
Job responds to the Lord
Job 42:6 I take back everything I said,and I sit in ashes to show my repentance. God forgives doesn't he!!
Conclusion: The Lord Blesses Job
Job 42:7 After the Lord had finished speaking to Job, He said to Eliphaz the Temanite: "I am angry with you and your two friends, for you have not spoken accurately about me,as my servant Job has.... this helps me understand some of the previous day questions.
The Lord returns two-fold all of his fortunes. It is mentioned in Job 42:15 In all the land no women were as lovely as the daughters of Job. And their father put them into his will along with their brothers. Is this the first time women were ...honored... like this? Is it important in any way?

0 comments: